To establish a healthy lawn we consider the following factors: soil type and quality, available sunlight and water, purpose of the lawn, size and gradient of the area, most suitable type of grass etc. Planting of instant lawn includes the following:
- Preparation of the relevant area is the foundation and of utmost importance
- Supply of compost/topsoil (if required)
- Supply of instant lawn (top quality lawn – free of weeds)
- Even application of granular fertilizer
- Laying and rolling of instant lawn
Topsoil is supplied and applied in accordance with the client’s requirement. The type of soil and compost mixture is also determined by the condition of the lawn or the soil underneath.
Aeration is done to enhance soil structure, reduce compaction and improve the ability of the lawn’s root system to absorb nutrients, water and oxygen.